Since 1964, the Black Student Fund (BSF) has provided financial assistance and support services to Washington, DC metropolitan area African-American students, grades pre-kindergarten to 12, and their families. BSF-assisted students stay in school, graduate high school with distinction and enter college. 70% of these students are from one-parent households. Many are the first generation to progress to higher education.
Established to racially desegregate the independent schools of the National Capital area, the Fund serves as an advocate for all black children and strives to assure that black students and their families have equal access to every educational opportunity.
Join Our Mailing List!Email Marketing by iContact
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 BLACK STUDENT FUND SCHOOL FAIR.,
- Join us for Black History Month on February 17, 2014 @6:00pm http://t.co/CLeYWYybMr,
- #FF Special thanks to @AjshayJames and @DffrntWrldLife for your energy, support, and creative genius. We appreciate you dearly. Follow them.,
- #givingtuesday starts with #BSF, please support our scholars by purchasing our donation gift http://t.co/4ApaQIwtOi http://t.co/ABjwIOMmgj,
- Looking for an education based #GivingTuesday cause worthy of your donation? ---> http://t.co/4ApaQIwtOi #BSF Building Strong Futures!,