40th Annual BSF School Fair
A signature recruitment program of the Black Student Fund is its Annual School Fair which in recent years has attracted more than 4,000 people. The Fair provides families the opportunity to have in person conversations with school admission and financial aid directors from over 60 independent day and boarding schools. Save the date for this year’s BSF School Fair to take place on Sunday, November 4, 2012, 2:00 to 5:00 PM, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. As alway admission to the School Fair is free, and open to all.
- Help BSF win the "Mystics Cares Charity Challenge"! See details below. #Mystics #WeBuildStrongFutures https://t.co/t8hf33asz6,
- Check out this flyer from the #CatalystNetworkFoundation about their new #SAT workshop! https://t.co/jjebAMGodx,
- Fall Fly In: Apply to Visit Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA Program Dates: Sept. 29-Oct. 1 DEADLINE: Aug. 22 https://t.co/dezQj0tmLO,
- Fall Fly In: Apply to Visit Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA DEADLINE: Aug. 22 https://t.co/uObgTl30Kz…/…/programs/diversity-preview,
- Fall Fly In: Apply to Visit College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, MN Program Dates: Oct. 9-11 DEADLINE: August https://t.co/0tFzbWmZAV,